What can you do to maximize how much you can sell your Manhattan Beach Home for? Here's 7 Selling Tips you might find useful to avoid costly mistakes:
- Prepare your home to get a positive emotional response from the Buyer
- Price it to Get Multiple Offers over the asking price the first 10 days
- Don't Over Upgrade (if you are painting, putting in new flooring, or updating appliances)
- Make your home extremely easy to see and available for Buyers
- Talk to your Neighbors - they may know someone who want to live in the neighborhood
- Be aware of your obligations to disclose (which I will discuss with you)
- Follow your Agent's advice. This is what we do for a living!
If you are thinking of selling a home in Manhattan Beach CA and are wondering what you need to do to prepare your home for sale, watch the video below and then follow this link to download the free PDF with my Seller's Tips. If you don't have a login, you can create one on the fly.
It's a great time to be a seller in the Beach Cities or South Bay. Call me at 310 975 5139 and we can discuss your situation as well as my strategy to sell your home for the highest price possible and help you maximize your bottom line. I cover Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Torrance CA.